Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Trip to Mexico


I'm travelling to Manzanilla, Mexico tomorrow morning at 3am. I am leading a trip of 6 other people to Josh and Susan Sanchez' one year old church. It's a city of 125,000 and right on the Pacific Ocean, due West of Mexico City. Please pray for the trip and the people we will meet. Pray that the Word is shared and changes lives through the work of the Holy Spirit. Most of all, pray that we will be complete servants of Christ. That language barrier is always a little tough to get through, since it's Spanish...you know? I don't speak Spanish well, I know some words, but that's it, mostly.


The trip lasts from March 22 - April 2. I'm bringing my video camera and I think I'm buying a digital camera to take so there will be stuff to share.
I bought Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for PSP last night. Entertainment for the plane. I'll probably review that later. See ya in 11 days.

No comments: